We support our Sponsor on all levels – as embedded ethicists responsive ethics requests – from the bedside to the boardroom, in relation to their organizational partnerships, and through their ethics collaboration in MCHCE. We leverage our combined expertise in bioethics, research ethics, law, public health and health policy to tackle complex emerging issues of health care. MCHCE is known for its role in facilitating collaborative solutions to complex organizational, as well as community-wide, ethical issues.
We promote ethically-informed health care decision-making from the bedside to the boardroom, from patient care to public policy. Our mission is to:
- Assist patients, families, health care professionals, students, educators, administrators, and policy makers in ethically-informed decision-making
- Generate and communicate ethical concepts, principles and frameworks
- Explore the perspectives that diverse faith and cultural traditions bring to health care decision making
- Promote health care ethics education in clinical and academic settings
- Make scholarly contributions to the fields of health care ethics and policy.